The IEMBA Alumni Board’s mission and vision reflect the Alumni’s expectations & needs.
Learning and sharing experience never stops !
- Mission: To help our members to learn, exchange and grow.
- Vision: To build one of the most relevant networks of our members’ professional life.
Our role ?
- Build our network, make it coherent, relevant and lively.
- Share our IEMBA experience with potential candidates, promote the programme to companies and we build the LSM brand.
- In collaboration with the LSM, organize seminars on specific topics dedicated to the alumni.
- If as an IEMBA Alumni you wish to attend one particular module within the new IEMBA programme, since new professors are providing their expertise and the content of the modules are updated to be tailored to specific new requirements, please contact us. Special conditions applies to LSM IEMBA Alumni to ensure you can take advantage of this opportunity. Limited number of participants.
- If as an IEMBA Alumni you wish to sponsor an event, develop a specific lecture/seminar to reach a particular audience in collaboration with the LSM, please contact us.
Upcoming activities : Save the dates !
Thursday 27 April 2017, from 18:30 to 21:30
Presentation: « How to get onto the radar-screen of Search Consultants » by Victor Loewenstein
Followed by Headhunters networking session
Thursday 8 June 2017, from 18:30 to 21:30
Presentation: « Refinding passion and serenity in entrepreneurship; the spirit of change » by Frederik Leloup
Followed by Open Discussion
And much more to come !
Check frequently your IEMBA website or follow us on Linkedin and Facebook!
June 30th, 2016
Graduation Ceremony Promotion 9 – Aula Magna (LLN) – 18:30-21:00
Sept 26th, 2015
Amelie holds a Master degree in Law (2001) and a PhD in management science (2012) from the Université catholique de Louvain (Belgium). For several years, she has been a lawyer at the Brussels Bar. Today, she is lecturer in Entrepreneurship and Strategy at the Université catholique de Louvain and a member of its Center for research in entrepreneurial change and innovative strategies (CRECIS). She also has a visiting position at the ESSCA – School of Management (Paris and Angers, France). Her research interests include Entrepreneurship, Business Opportunities, Business Regulations and Policies, and SMEs’ Behaviors.
Agenda: What is the roadmap to entrepreneurial success?
1. « Effectuation »: A paradigmatic shift in the way we understand entrepreneurship
2. « Effectuation » in action
3. Testimony of an entrepreneur
4. The nuts & bolts of venturing
Feedback from last year participants: « Right mix of business case, video, discussion and input by guess. Excellent! »; « Having entrepreneurs in the room and explaining their views and experiences provided to us new insight about entrepreneurship. Just excellent.«
Location: Doyen Buiding, salle Vaes, Louvain-la-Neuve
Fee: 150€ including light breakfast, coffee breaks, lunch and pedagogical material
To register: please contact valerie.legros at uclouvain.be. Max 10 participants.
Please wire the amount to: IBAN BE77 5230 8068 1342 – BIC TRIOBEBB with reference « IEMBA Alumni event Sept 26, 2015 ».
June 25th, 2015
Graduation Ceremony Promotion 8 – Aula Magna (LLN) – 18:30-21:00
May 22nd, 2015
Customer centricity is a key source of sustainable competitive advantage. Most companies CLAIM they are customer centric, few ARE enough to turn this into a growth lever.
What defines the customer champions? What are the proven strategies and practices and pitfalls to avoid? How does your company position itself in terms of customer centricity and how to improve?
During this interactive workshop, we will cover those questions with Mrs Valérie Busquin, who has more than 20 years’ experience in transforming customer empathy into growth within companies… Business Engineer from LSM, she completed her studies with a Master in Japan and an extra year with Prince Albert Fund in B2B with Agfa Gevaert, before starting a career in international marketing for Procter & Gamble. Since 10 years, as Founder and Managing Director of MarkQuest, she is coaching B2C and B2B companies ensuring that customer remains always a key focus within their strategies.
18:00-19:00 welcome & sandwiches
19:00-20:45 interactive workshop:
– Customer orientation? Customer empathic: what doeas it mean? Customer champions cases.
– How could I achieve better results in my own organization?
– Q&A session.
20:45-21:30 cheese & wine/networking
All IEMBA alumni and other LSM executive education programme are welcome to join, including 1 guest or colleague per alumni.
BOOK NOW (limited number of participants) by contacting email@example.com and mentioning your name, eventual guest name & the date’s event.
Fee: Free! LSM will invite you!
Jan 9th, 2015
17:30-19:00 : Happy 2015 and Welcome drink for IEMBA session 9:
networking + all alumni welcome at Salle Vaes, Louvain la Neuve.
Free event for all IEMBA alumni but please confirm your presence to Valerie: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nov 14th, 2014
IT & hacking: how to react?
- Guest Professor: Jean-Jacques Quisquater,from UCL and designer of secure smart cards.
- Open to all LSM EXEC Education Alumni.
- Participation is free for the IEMBA Alumni but registration is mandatory
- Please email to email@example.com to register.
- Where ? Place des Doyens, 1, Doyen building, Vaes room, LLN
June 30th-July 4th, 2014
Summer school supply chain : Managing Complexity in Supply Chains
- 5 full days seminar in Brussels: 3800 €, including pedagogical material, courses facilities, coffee breaks, lunches and welcome dinner, accomodations (5 nights single room 4 star hotel) and site visit transfer.
- Full program and conditions.
- Contact us for more details!
June 24th, 2014
Graduation Ceremony IEMBA session 7 followed by a cocktail reception
- Participation is free for IEMBA Alumni. Registration is mandatory.
- Aula Magna, Louvain la Neuve
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
June 5th, 2014
« The new paradigm in the mobility market: the CEO perspective »
- Place des Doyens, 1 – Doyen Building, Vaes Room, LLN
- With Denis Gorteman, CEO of D’Ieteren
- Organized by the IEMBA Alumni Board
- Open to all LSM EXEC Education Alumni.
May 7th-9th, 2014
Become a certified Demand Driven Planner
- Chad Smit
- Certification course: Transforming push and promote into position and pull
May 6th, 2014
Lecture followed by a dinner at restaurant Loungeatude, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve : Supply Chain : Corporate Forum 2014
March 15th, 2014
Coaching your career : followed by duo discussions.
- Victor H. Loewenstein:
- Former Partner & Member of the Executive Committe at Egon Zehnder Intl and now retired
Feb 15th 2014
« Is it the end of European Capitalism ? »
- Event open to alumni from LSM Executive Education.
- 1 day seminar
- Bruno Colmant
Jan 31th, 2014
Welcome drink event for IEMBA session 8
Contact details of the IEMBA Alumni Board Members
- Periodically, a newsletter is sent to all Alumni, current students and Professors.