We are delighted that you are considering applying for our International Executive MBA. Four leading international business schools cooperate in offering a most effective global curriculum :
Overview of the "Louvain School of Management Group"
The Louvain School of Management Group brings together four partner institutions:
- The Louvain School of Management (Louvain-la-Neuve and Mons, part of UCL)
- The Management Department of FUNDP (Namur)
- The Department of Management Sciences of FUSL-Saint-Louis (Brussels)
- The ICHEC Brussels Management School
Located just a few kilometers from the capital of Europe, our four partners offers a strategic alliance with the following key strengths:
5 Centres of Excellence, providing leading-edge research:
CESC - CESAM - CRECIS - CCMS - PRISME
- A large variety of options for our Masters. One of the largest Master offers in Belgium Francophone, particularly as each of our partner proposes unique options on their campus, which can be followed by students from other partner sites.
- Highly acclaimed and top quality Executive Education Programmes.
- Customized programs are possible due to the diversity and complementarity of our partner offerings.
Economic and commercial education in Hungary dates back to the second half of the 18th century. The University came to play an increasingly important role in the teaching of modern economics, in the making of proposals for market-oriented reforms and in initiating the process of democratization. The University is well-known as a result of its membership in international organizations such as CEMS since 1996 and PIM since 2001.
Created by the Fundação Getulio Vargas, FGV-EAESP is the first Latin American Institution to have obtained international accreditation from both AACSB and EFMD (EQUIS). Getulio Vargas is consistently ranked among Latin America's top three business schools by América Economía magazine, a Dow Jones publication.
The Antai College of Economics & Management, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, aims to develop the highest-level managerial talent, with totally international viewpoints and capacities, to compete in the global economy. While focusing on academic research, the college is also committed to serving national and international corporations and institutions.