- Objective: become a Global Manager and see local business opportunities and pitfalls
- Duration: 5 working days with focus on the international immersion: courses, visits, expats experience, networking events
Top ranking Universities, often members of the CEMS Alliance
- Corvinius University - Budapest, HUNGARY
- Jiao Tong University - Shanghai, CHINA
- FGV University - Sao Paulo, BRAZIL
- Wallonia Foreign Trade and Investment Agency (AWEX) partnership and facilitator
- Local Belgian Diplomacy and Belgian Chambers of Commerce active support - seminars, visits, events organized during the study trip
- Enrichment of the program from expatriate managers' shared experience - Expats event, meetings and networking within visited companies
- Specific local companies' inputs: how do they do business there and why? - Learn from real cases of Join ventures, Greenfield, M&A with legal and economical specific framework.
- In 2010-2012 we could meet managers from: Bekaert, Ambev, Alstom, Unica, BNP Paribas, Solvay, Picanol, Magotteaux, Dow Corning, Huawei, Vance Info, InterChina Consulting, ASGV Advogados, Bovespa, Natura, Nokia, Tungsram-Schreder, GSK, Bombardier, Volvo, etc.
- Top ranking Universities, often members of the CEMS Alliance