Our Mission at Louvain School of Management:
"Put human values at the heart of decisions"
Centuries old: UCL is one of the oldest full universities in Europe.
Since 1425, UCL has been one of the European intellectual hubs, training generations of students and constantly contributing to the social, technological and cultural development of the society
Louvain School of Management is the Business School of UCL
Every student will benefit in his program from deep academic roots, strong applied research, high-level teaching based on advanced research, real interdisciplinary, multicultural exchanges, 2 campuses (Louvain-la-Neuve and Mons)
Faculty members of renowned professors close from the real-life business world
200 Core faculty and guest professors, more than 100 researchers, 1400 Master students, 100 PhD students, 250 executive students
- Ranked 1st Business School in Belgium for its Master in Business Engineering (Financial Times 2010 & 2011)
- The only Belgian Partner of CEMS & PIM network
- EQUIS accredited
Strong Executive Education Department: Louvain School of Management Centers of Excellence keep up with best managerial practice and close connections with corporate world:
- Center for Supply Chain Management (CESCM),
- Center for Research in Entrepreneurial Change and Innovative Strategies (CRECIS),
- Center for Studies in Asset Management (CESAM),
- Center on Consumers, Markets and Society (CCMS),
- Pole of Research on Information and Services Management and Engineering (PRISME), etc.
- Unique international network: 130 exchange agreements on 5 continents
- Concentration of private and corporate Research Centres and scientific activities around LLN's central core: more than 135 companies in LLN Science Park: Abbott, KPMG, IBA, McKinsey, Pfizer etc.
- Modern, friendly and green campus: unique architectural concept giving priority to pedestrians in the town centre, surrounded by woods and fields. Excellent range of cultural and leisure activities, with a varied population from more than 120 nationalities