We believe in creating a diverse community of high caliber participants, with different ages, academic backgrounds, nationalities and professional experience.
We expect candidates to have
- at least 5 years of work experience
- a university degree or equivalent
- a good command of English, as shown by satisfactory TOEFL score,
- a satisfactory GMAT score,
- strong behavioural skills, such as motivation, team work capability and vision of their role in their company
For applicants with a significant work experience, the requirements of a satisfactory TOEFL / GMAT score may be waived if the Admission Committee, after having interviewed the applicant, deems his/her knowledge in that regard sufficient.