Louvain School of Management (LSM)
Université catholique de Louvain (UCL)
LSM key figures
- EQUIS accredited since 2006
- Ranked by Eduniversal as one of the 50 best business schools worldwide, and 1st in Belgium since 2009.
- Ranked 1st in Belgium for the Master in Business Engineering (Financial Times 2011, 2013)
- Ranked in the top 10 for the CEMS-Master in International Management (Financial Times), is currently No. 4
- The unique Belgian partner of CEMS & PIM network
- 2 campus in:
- 55 core faculty & 100 visiting professors
- 1 600 Master students
- 500 International Students
- 70 PhD Students
- 99 teaching and research assistants
- 5 centers of excellence
- 200 Executive Education students
- 150 student exchange agreements
- 20 000 Alumni
- Full university created in 1425, allowing real inter-disciplinary and multicultural exchanges.
- Develops intellectual hubs driven to train future generations with best updated techniques and interactive approach to promote creativity and responsibility.
- Concentration of private and corporate Research Centres and scientific activities around the university’s central core: over 135 companies in Louvain La Neuve Science Park: Abbott, KPMG, IBA, McKinsey, Pfizer etc.
- Modern, green and pedestrian campus (LLN) at 30 minutes South from Brussels with a varied population from more than 120 nationalities.